Liburdi Corporate History
- Founded in 1979,
- introduced independentEngineering Services and Component Repairs for Heavy Frame Industrial GTs,
- introduced FSR® Rejuvenation® for turbine blades.
- introduced Advanced Repairs for Aeroderivative and Light Industrial Gas Turbines,
- LPM® Powder Metallurgy Repair Process patented and approved for repairs and new part manufacture by OEMs.
- Liburdi Automation develops LAWS family of Automated Welding Systems;
- Liburdi acquires Dimetrics Corp., Hobart Advanced Welding Division, and Pulsweld Corp. and integrates them into new Liburdi Dimetrics Corp.® .
- Liburdi facilities in Canada expanded,
- Liburdi RIC® coatings approved and used by OEM on aircraft components.
- Liburdi is Authorised by Rolls-Royce for Aeroderivative Repairs,
- Liburdi is Authorised by Dresser-Rand for power turbine component repairs,
- Liburdi Turbine Services LLC in North Carolina opened,
- OLTS Joint Venture in Russia opened for IGT component repairs,
- Liburdi facilities certified by AS9100/ISO9000 — Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization (FAA)
- Liburdi introduces repairs for GE and P&W flight engines,
- ATT Joint Venture in United Arab Emirates opened for Aeroderivative and Light Industrial turbine repairs,
- new expanded facilities opened for Liburdi Automation in Canada and Liburdi Turbine Services LLC in North Carolina.