MH Series - Tube-to-Tube or Pipe-to-Pipe Welding
Highly flexible, the MH series GTAW (TIG) weld heads can be used to weld tubing and pipework in a variety of industries. These open frame, adjustable, weld heads accommodate outside diameters ranging from 1" to 6.625" (25 mm - 170 mm).
The weld heads can also operate with or without wire feed.
- three jawed chuck with replaceable clamshells to ensure a secure fit with a high degree of clamping accuracy,
- quick release feature that permits fast mount and dismount from the work,
- cross seam and vertical torch height adjusters that can be manually adjusted during welding,
- adjustable torch angle allowing flange and socket welds to be carried out simply and effectively,
- designed for excellent reliability due to its simplified design and minimal spare parts.