Heavy Duty Industrial - Siemens V84, V94 and SGT
Liburdi's Advanced Repairs for expensive critical turbine components for all models including 'F" Class V84.3A21,2:
- Combustor Tiles,
- Hot Gas Case,
- Vane Carrier,
- Fuel Nozzles.
Component Life Extension — savings for the operator:
The conventional repairs carried out by others are limited to weld repairs and strip/recoat. The parts are then typically retired after 50,000 - 70,000 hours of service per OEM convention. Liburdi's Advanced Repairs are designed and proven to extend reliable service life to 100,000+ hours. This can amount to a maintenance savings of $600,000 - $2,000,000 depending on the engine model and time of engine overhaul.
Savings = the difference between the cost of new parts and the cost of Liburdi's Advanced Repairs.
Liburdi's Advanced Repair Processes:
- Full Solution Rejuvenation® (FSR®) to restore Blade alloys to as-new alloy strength,
- Internal Cooling passages Stripped and Recoated — new coatings internal and external,
- Stage 1,2 Blades L3667 Oxidation Resistant Tip Weld Material — maintain engine performance,
- Stage 1, 2, 3 Blade and Vane Coating Upgrades — TBC and LSR® Silicon Aluminide,
- LPM™ High Strength Powder Metallurgy Restoration for Vanes.
For more information, please consult factory.