Heavy Duty Industrial — GE Frame 6FA, 7FA, 9FA
Liburdi's Advanced Repairs for expensive critical turbine components:
- Shroud Blocks,
- Combustor Liners,
- Transition Pieces,
- Fuel Nozzles.
Component Life Extension — savings for the operator:
The conventional repairs carried out by others are limited to weld repairs and strip/recoat. The parts are then typically retired after 50,000 - 70,000 hours of service per OEM convention. Liburdi's Advanced Repairs are designed and proven to extend reliable service life to 100,000+ hours.
This can amount to a maintenance savings of $1,000,000 - $2,000,000 at time of engine overhaul.
Savings = the difference between the cost of new parts and the cost of the Advanced Repairs.
Advanced Repair Processes
- FSR® Full Solution Rejuvenation® to restore Bucket alloys to as-new alloy strength
- Internal Cooling passages Stripped and Recoated — new coatings internal and externa,l
- Stage 1 Bucket L3667 Oxidation Resistant Tip Weld Material — maintain engine performance,
- Stage 2, Stage 3 Bucket Shroud Upgrades to restore lift and reduce stress concentrations,
- Stage 2, Stage 3 Bucket Cutter Tooth Upgrades,
- Stage 2, Stage 3 Bucket Coating Upgrades — TBC and Silicon Aluminide,
- LPM™ High Strength Powder Metallurgy Restoration for Nozzle Assemblies,
- Repair and Upgrades for Combustor Components.
Since 1995 entire fleets have benefited from Liburdi's FSR® service to reliably extend life — 250+ Sets Repaired.