Light Industrial — Ruston TB5000, SGT200/Tornado, SGT100/Typhoon
Liburdi's Advanced Repairs for the Expensive Critical Components:
- CT Turbine Blades and Vanes,
- PT Turbine Blades and Vanes,
- CT and PT Component Life Extension — savings for the operator.
Conventional repairs carried out by others at 24,000 – 48,000 hours and the parts are then typically retired after 50,000 – 70,000 hours of service.
Liburdi's Advanced Repair is designed to extend the reliable service life to 100,000+ hours. This can amount to a maintenance savings of $100,000 - $200,000 for each engine overhaul.
The savings = the difference between the cost of new parts and the cost of the advanced repairs.
Advanced Repair Processes:
- Full Solution Rejuvenation® (FSR®)— restore Turbine Blade alloy strength to as-new,
- High Strength Powder Metallurgy (LPM®) restoration for CT1 CT2 Vanes — superior to welding.
Advanced Repairs — priced at a fraction of the cost of new parts.
Since 1998 entire fleets have benefited from Liburdi's Advanced Repairs — 250+ sets successfully repaired.