Heavy Duty Industrial — Westinghouse W251 and W501
Liburdi Advanced Repairs for all Expensive Critical Turbine Components:
- Combustor Liners,
- Transition Pieces,
- Fuel Nozzles.
Component Life Extension — savings for the operator:
Conventional repairs carried out by others are limited to weld repairs and strip/recoat. The parts are then typically retired after 50,000 - 70,000 hours of service per OEM convention.
Liburdi's Advanced Repairs are designed and proven to extend the reliable service life to 100,000+ hours. This can amount to a maintenance savings of $900,000 - $1,800,000 at the time of engine overhaul.
Savings = the difference between the cost of new parts and the cost of the Advanced Repairs.
Advanced Repair Processes:
- Full Solution Rejuvenation® (FSR®) to restore Blade and Vane alloys to as-new alloy strength,
- Internal Cooling passages Stripped and Recoated — new coatings internal and external,
- Stage 1 Blade L3667 Oxidation Resistant Tip Weld Material — maintain engine performance,
- Stage 1, 2 Blade Coating Upgrades — Specialized TBC,
- Stage 3 Blade, Vane Coating Upgrades — Silicon Aluminide,
- LPM™ High Strength Powder Metallurgy Restoration for Vanes,
- Repair and Upgrades for Combustor Components.
Since 1990 Entire fleets have benefited from Liburdi's Advanced Repairs to reliably extend life — 250+ Sets Repaired.