PID Tuner - Closed - Loop Axis Tuning
A PID controller (Proportional Integral Derivative controller) is a generic control loop feedback system that is widely used in industrial control systems. The PID loop calculates the difference between the target (intended) position and the actual (feedback) position. Using this data, the control system attempts to mitigate the difference by modifying the output.
· Provides real-time visibility into velocity or position feedback loops using advanced graphing software.
· Significantly reduces the expensive trial and error approach.
· Provides the ability to update weld head configuration files with one-touch.
· Compatible with any weld head that incorporates a feedback signal (potentiometer or encoder).
· The PID Tuner can be installed on any desktop or laptop PC and connected to an orbital power supply using a standard CAT 5 crossover cable.