5000 Series Weld Heads | 5004, 5002, 5001, B2A, A1 |
Liburdi Dimetrics® manufactures an extensive range of orbital welding products and precision lathes, seamers and positioners using advanced technologies acquired from Dimetrics®, Hobart®, Merrick Engineering®, Weldline® and enhanced by Liburdi. These specialized GTAW, PAW and GMAW systems and controllers are used extensively for precision welding of tube and pipe, medical devices, industrial, nuclear power generation and automotive components.
||1/2" - 4.0"
|1/4" - 2.0"
|1/8"- 1 1/4"
Electrode: 3/32" (2.4 mm)
Axis: "5000" Series Clamp-On Style Heads
- Lightweight for easy operator handling and fatigue reduction in overhead applications
- Slim profile (less than 2" <50mm) for close proximity weld joint access such as valves, ferrules, elbow and tee fittings
- Aluminum body for rugged service while protecting critical internal components
- Liquid cooled body and cable for reliability and maximum duty cycle in fabrication environments
- Remote Operator functions conveniently located in the handle with Start, Stop and Jog controls
- Automatic Return-to-Home feature jogs the rotor to its open position when the weld in completed
- Adjustable latches and spring-loaded, self-adjusting clamps for precise tube alignment
- Full complement of precision collets for all tubes, thin-wall pipes and fittings, are available
- Each weld head is delivered with a 25' (7.5 m) cable, shipping/storage case and Operation & Maintenance Manual