Integrated Robotics, Welding and Vision System
The LAWS 1000 overhead gantry style, with 3-6 axis can accommodate multiple fixture locations.
The Liburdi Vision System™ (LVS) three dimensional imaging and processing obtains torch path and weld parameters. LVS is fully integrated with PC based Liburdi Robotic Controller™ (LRC) for real-time monitoring during the weld process. Internal/External tungsten electrode extension capability to extend the equipment versatility and utility for special applications.
• YAG, fibre laser power supply technology
• LAWS 1000 frame and architecture with class 1 enclosure
• Arm pendant and controller
• Pneumatic break away safety feature
• Working envelope 18”(46 cm) x 32”(81 cm) x 12”(30 cm)
• Typical part size 24”(60cm) x 12”(30cm)
• Through the lens viewing system
• Mass flow controller
• Optional wire feed
• Recirculated powder hopper
Liburdi Automation provides single source design and support responsibility for all robotic motion systems, vision systems, welding power supplies and advanced controllers. Complete engineering support is also available to develop weld parameters, weld inspection and metallurgical tests to qualify the weld process.
We also offer the option of Liburdi’s “Turn-Key” systems, which include the development of the weld process, NDT examination, metallurgical certification, training and start-up. Configuration for a variety of aerospace and industrial applications, including HPT blades, shrouded LPT blades, compressor blades and seals.